Native American Jewelry Repair and Restoration
COMPLETE SILVER JEWELRY REPAIR AND RESTORATION
Preserving and repairing your new and old Native American jewelry...
Give that vintage or new handcrafted Native American jewelry the perfect restoration or repair. Here at Alltribes Indian Art LLC, we offer extensive restoration and repair services from elaborate to simple. With over 40 years experience, Alltribes Indian Art LLC, has some of the best silversmiths in the American Southwest. From vintage restorations, re-sizing, and jewelry care, let the true professionals be the one’s to revitalize your Native American jewelry.
QUICK REPAIR & CLEANING SERVICE
Quick jewelry repair is essentially resizing a ring or replacing a non-free form stone. Or even just making your special piece look like new again, this is usually very inexpensive and can be performed in a timely manner.
- Restringing Necklaces: Seem beads, plated beads, semi-precious stone beads, heishi beads, rondelle beads, turquoise nugget beads and many other types of beads.
- Watch Repairs: watch bands, link removal, cuff watches, battery replacement, fan and stone replacements and restorations.
- Clasp Replacements: lobster claws, traditional hook and eye, fish hook and custom.
- Earrings Repair: Soldering post, screw-back and post conversion, lever-back drop conversion and stone replacement.
- Fabrication: Complete rebuilds bezel work, pendant bails, cuffs and custom work.
- Stone Setting: Channel, inlay, free form, and bezel set.
HOW TO GET STARTED
You can either call us at (800) 417-0024 for estimates or take a photo of your item to be repaired or restored and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alltribes Indian Art, LLC
- 75 West Baseline Road Suite: #6
- Gilbert, Arizona 85233
- Toll Free: (800) 417-0024
- Local: (480) 963-2284
- Fax: (480) 926-5264
- Richard Candy(Owner): (480) 688-8792